Thursday, August 16, 2007

For my best friend, Jay-Jay:
Things just haven’t been the same since we’ve become close. I was just a kid when you were introduced to me and I never thought that you’d be my best friend.
In grade school, I only talked to you during recess and at night. You’re my childhood friend, but how come you never really played with me? In high school, new kids became my friends and we almost lost our connection.
But now I’m glad because, though I've got so many friends and you have a multitude too, our old friendship was rekindled in college. The bond we have is stronger now. We talk everyday, and share each other’s lives. You always make me smile.
Today, August 16, we celebrate our anniversary. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your presence in my life, Jay-Jay. How could I carry on without your funny (ironic) surprises and words of encouragement? How could I make the best decision without asking for your opinion? I couldn’t even go to a certain place anymore without first informing you and asking you to come with me. Really, I changed a lot because of you. I’m happier. Thank you so much, Jay! I’m thrilled to gaze into that future when we will live together in one place.
I love you, best friend! Muah.

0 comments: