Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fifth monthsary namin ngayon ni Sky (my guy bestfriend). He sent me a message around midnight to greet me, and he asked for his bonnet. Did I promise that I'll give him a bonnet? Can't remember. All I know is we'll watch a movie together this month and that he promised that we will dine out in a nice resto. Hmm... Bonnet... I really can't remember. But if he wants one, I may probably buy him one.

Change topic. This guy I've known for a long time now has FINALLY told me that he likes me. Blush* Now he's courting me! (Waah.) Well, he's nice naman. (Let's name him "Craven"). He's from a diff school of nursing. Yeah, I kinda like him too. The thing is, we don't share the same faith. He's got a diff relig.. And he's in Cebu right now and he probably won't be in Manila muna for the next couple couple couple of months. Sigh. Well, I give it all to God. (Lord, teach me what to do.) I don't wanna go for things that may end up devastating, painful or, worse, a factor that will separate me from my spiritual fortress. Since I started working, I keep reminding myself of this verse: "Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you - guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us." That's so I am able to block the things of this world that are trying to get to me, like smoking, liquors, bad-mouthing, rebellion et cetera. Having God as my guardian is, well, my unbeatable defense.. unless I stray away. God help me then, coz I don't want to.

Change topic. Last night, Peaches (team leader) and RJ (SME) treated us to Yellow Cab. Well, it's sort of a get-together coz RJ will be teaching another team starting today. That's sad. Hope we'll still see him around.

Change topic. Louie (trainer) hasn't given me my Snickers bar yet. He owe me that coz it's my prize. Last Fri, I was the first one who found this certain article he asked us to search for in the net. Heheh. Oh, by the way, guess what? My mates call me a hacker. They also gave me the name "Trinity" (the gorgeous -ehem- hacker chick in the Matrix film). Actually if you'll ask me, geek's a great word to describe me now, and I seriously couldn't care less about my old opinions on being called a geek (though nobody calls me that naman, ako lang ang nag-isip). As a TSR, I'm into computers, softwares, hardwares, connections, troubleshooting and other tech thingy. You may not believe it, but I do enjoy these stuff right now. Love 'em, really.

What else? Hmm. Guess that's it. Vavoosh for now.

0 comments: