Saturday, August 18, 2007

I just woke up from my first deep slumber in the eTel lounge. Yeah, I slept there after our training class last night. T'was raining and I had to go home to Bulacan. But I didn't wanna go through the hassles of rain plus long bus ride plus city darkness. Shivers*
But, as I can see here thru the window (I'm in the 21st floor pantry), it's still raining! Goodness. Pero uuwi na'ko. Gusto ko na maligo. Gusto ko na magpalit ng damit. Mashado na kaming close sa isa't isa ng jacket ko. By the way, I'm wearing my new eTel jacket... It's black (my favorite color)... It has an inner pocket, two side pockets (where I could keep my hands when they're cold), and it looks great. I love it. This is currently my favorite thing in the world. Wala lang. Share ko lang. =P
Well, I hope today will be a good day for me, rest wise.
Gotta go. Welcome world! It's Saturday!

Hey, last note: I really enjoy my job. The company I work for is fab!

0 comments: