Friday, August 10, 2007

Last day in Makati

I arrived early today. Yes, like yesterday. Our training starts at 1pm, and here I am now enjoying the gameroom. Thanks to the shuttles from Marikina to Makati. Forty five bucks really isn't bad if you wanna avoid the hassles of getting to Cubao first to take the MRT going to Buendia, then take a seven-peso jeepney ride to RCBC, and walk some distance to PBcom Tower. Pwede pa'ko mag-emote-emote sa van while listening to my mp3. Sa MRT, hay naku, what are the chances na makaupo ako? Baka sumabit pa yung headset ko sa zippers ng bags or elbows ng ibang pasahero. Medyo gitgitan kasi. Heheh.

Well anyway, August na.. Lapit na birthday ko. (wee*) I'm turning 22 on the 28th. And here's another important day: on the 16th, spiritual birthday ko naman. Yaay! I so love being in the presence of my Lord and Savior. (I love You!!)

0 comments: