Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bests and Beats

Yesterday morning, I received a text message from a friend. The content didn't surprise me because it's like I've known it long before. But deep inside, I was hoping that this thing won't be confirmed. Well, now it is. Sigh. I don't know what to say. I feel happy for this friend of mine. But honestly, something tells me that it shoudn't be that way. That something's not quite right. Maybe I'm just being too concerned. Maybe I'm just over-reacting in my mind. I tried tearing myself out of that thought but it bugged me. I hope things will turn out good for my friend. Anyway, all I can do is to give my support all the way and pray.

Anyway, on to lighter topics, I found out that Keesha has a Friendster account. (What the?!) Y'know, she is just two years old. My cute inaanak. Heck, I know her mom made it of course. But I was amazed when I saw her webpage. Cutie. Aww.. I just realized, I miss my best friends... Sniff* Yeah, I have a handful of best buds, not just Sky (but he's the only male bestfriend I got). I have two childhood best friends - Michelle and Kristine (Keesha's mom). We went to the same school (FHLA) from elementary to high school, and we've known each other since the 5th grade. 'Hope I'll see them soon. FYI: I've got, uhm, 5 best friends. Jay-Jay included.

Oh. I'm so looking forward to Sunday! I'm planning to attend the Sunday service. And, guess what? I'll have drums lessons with Fritz! Yippee! It's been, what?, SIX years since I had my last drums lesson with Invictus, my CAT co-officer in high school. He taught me the basics. Now with Fritz I can now learn more beats and techniques since I've already learned the fundamentals. I love drums. It's always the drum beat (if not the lyrics) that fascinates me in a song. The loud crash, snare strikes, and bambambams. Oh, the time.. gotta go! Gimme a rock beat as I leave, will you please. Thanks.

0 comments: