Monday, February 4, 2008

I mentioned before that my wavemates call me "the hacker" back in client specs, ayt? And I mentioned "Trinity" too as my hacker-self's name based on The Matrix (tawag sa'kin nila Bamboo). She's this computer programmer and hacker who has escaped from that virtual reality world. Sigh. Well, just to let you all know... this girl Trinity is back in the Matrix.

Hmm. Figuratively, I guess. "Matrix" is a code we actually use in the company. It 's the codename of an account where we offer technical support for the customers of this large computer company, which you might find out in my next posts. It's incredible. It's big. It's serious technical support... And I'm now an apprentice there. Sigh. It's WOWable, right. The opportunity is awesome. But I'm a bit sad 'coz for sure I'm gonna miss my Intuit-MMG family, esp. Team Sprint.

Jon - the future CPA who loves movie soundtracks, fictions, and the 90's music as much as I do; mini SME ko
Tina - ang kontrabida; the girl who got wind of my Blogger URL, but thanks to her I was encouraged not to hide this site anymore (Thanks sa bracelet & rubik's cube!)
Tin - kasama ko umuwi; si bungisngis; kaya nyang tumawa forever and ever nonstop!
Jade - mini TL ko; tagadala ng masasarap na food... yum!
Joan - mentor ko pagdating sa pagda-download ng kung anik anik; malupit sa WordToYourBrain
Ruvy - Sisterness from Gale! It's difficult to find people you can share with and talk to about your spiritual life. Glad I met her.
Reg - the woman whom I would never dare argue with (over my dead body!); bossing! (takot ako jan eh.. hehe)
Teejay - si Lottie... "Mamma Sarah.." (FYI: Si Clang si Sarah. Ako si Ermengarde. Haha.)
TL Jason - Si Miss Minchin
Dex - Si Miss Amelia
Bucci - Text nya sa'kin every Tuesday: "Jill, may QA calib ba?" At ako naman, laging di sure kung meron nga. Hehe.
JJ - Mr. Libre; taga-sulat ng noisy sa chatroom
Robin - the very first person I bought breakfast for dahil natalo ako sa dare namin minsan. Hay.
Cars - sa Tagalog: mga kotse (hehe); ang girl na laging may blanket
Calai - Ask her "why men marry bitches"... She read the book. She knows the answer, promise.

Come to think of it, last year nung malaman ko na magiging TSR ako, I wished that I'd be assigned in the Matrix 'coz my tech pet instructor came from that program and he told us amazing stories on trouble-shooting. I saw the program as "astig and cool." I'd be dealing with both hardware & software. But then I became part of Mercury (codename). Along the way I came to love the accounting software and totally forgot my first preference to be a Matrix member. Now, unexpectedly, I was pulled out, given this precious chance to be part of the Matrix account. Sigh*

A woman once said "None of us knows what the next change is going to be, what unexpected opportunity is just around the corner, waiting a few months or a few years to change all the tenor of our lives." I guess I can't really prevent change from happening. OK, so maybe I'm sad right now, but I'm gonna be fine. I am a world-class sentimental junkie, seriously. But I'll be fine.

BTW, I'll be a regular employee na this coming February 6. Yay me! And well, it's official... I AM NOW PART OF THE MATRIX.

Ta ta.

0 comments: