Thursday, February 28, 2008

Someone stole my umbrella!!!

February 27. I left it beside the umbrella pail on the 31st floor locker area before going to the training room. Yes, I didn’t put it inside the pail because it’s too short when folded and it might be crashed at the bottom by the bulky golf ones. And it’s new.

I left it there. Just there. And that’s so far the biggest mistake I’ve done this year!!! Argh.

I just bought it last week in SM Cubao. I was on my way to work when it rained suddenly so I decided not to get off at Bayan ‘cause from there I had to walk a distance to get to the next terminal. I’d get wet from the rain. Also I have a job at which I have to look presentable. I was wearing slacks and all! So I went straight to Cubao to buy an umbry, even if I knew I’d be late to work. The lesser evil, by the way. I took that over sickness, which I might get from being wet & cold. I saw this very compact black umbrella with a hard case that you could mistake for a case of sunglasses. It’s so small. It’s pretty. It’s black. I loved it. Invested 380 bucks for it.

Now it’s gone. Asarness. Huhu. Ibalik n’yo payong ko!!!

0 comments: