Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cry of my Heart

Lord, thank You for loving me. Though I don't deserve it because I've failed You many times, You stayed by my side and never left me, not even once.

"...And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise from the inside out of my soul."

Lord, forgive my transgressions. Lead me, mold me. I want to serve You and live in Your presence forever. The security and hope You give me fuel my drive to live according to Your will and advance Your kingdom. God, when sometimes I was straying because of outside influences and self-centered goals, thank You so much for still believing that I can change and learn from my mistakes. I want to shout to the world how You changed my whole life. I love You so much!

For the next seven days, as I consecrate myself to You, may You give me more revelation that would serve as my guide for this year.

Repair me, empower me, and prepare me for Your purposes.

0 comments: