Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nanay is in town! Yay! (FYI: She's my grandmother.) Nasa house sha ngayon. Bro and I were going to SM Fairview to buy his book and check out some mobile phone models and prices (since I'm planning to buy a new unit nga next week)... Niyaya ko si Nanay na sumama sa'min. Pumayag sha. So ayun.. nag-stroll kami sa SM at kumain. And for the very first time ako ang in-charge sa fare, purchases and bill. Yahers! Haha. Sarap ng may work.

Last Monday naman, Ate Bless and I spent a couple of hours in Robinsons MetroEast. Aalis na kasi sha papuntang New York come November 22. Nakakalungkot nga eh. Huhu. So ayun, we ate lunch together sa Pancake House. Nakakaloka dahil yung first two choices ko ng food ay "not available". Pambihira. Then when I ordered another one from the menu, sabi ni Ate Bless "wala ulit". Hahaha. I was expecting that response from the waiter nga eh, pero this time meron na yon. I insisted na ako na lang ang i-charge sa bill kahit ayaw sana ni Ate Bless. Sabi ko na lang sa kanya, bigyan nya na lang ako ng maraming chocolates if ever bumalik sya, which is within 6 months from now if di pa na-process yung immigrant visa nya. Pag nakuha nya na yon, huhu, matatagalan sha sa US, not just only 6 months. Huhu. So going back, nagkwentuhan kami at plinano ang nursing career ko. Hehe. Grabe, I very much appreciate Ate Bless. (Godspeed dear friend! Thanks for the advice! Text text na lang ulit pagdating mo dun! I'll miss you. Muah*)

0 comments: