Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Enterprise Training

Second day of our one-week QuickBooks Enterprise Training. OK naman yung 1st day namin kahapon. Our trainer's name is Caloy. During the class, nagchaChat kami nung wavemates ko who have been transferred to Shaw. Nakaka-miss sila... =( Anyway, I've come to like my classmates na rin. Yung iba nga sa kanila tenured agents na. Others came from DTT Shaw. Some came from Core. Imagine? As in tatlo lang kaming probie sa class. Somehow, it gave me a good feeling... Iniisip ko na lang, not everyone can go to Enterprise even if they want to or anytime they want to. Kasi, performance ang basis kung kukunin ka sa ES or not. Blessed me, my metrics and score card show good numbers. I was in Quartile 1 when TQ ended. Yun yung highest group/rank. So that made me qualified to join the ES tech support department. Sigh. But anyway, I thank God for that.

So then, balik ako ngayon sa 31st floor. (I can't help but remember my tech PET days.) Though I get overwhelmed sometimes sa mga tinuturo sa'min (more complicated than what was taught in QB Pro/Premier tech), I feel good about it naman. I enjoy gaining more knowledge about the accounting software. I've handled Pro/Premier before in TQ-Core but I guess ES is more challenging since customers, who each has 15 to 50 computers, call our department with their simple to difficult to head-banging questions or issues. Hardcore, ayt? Yeah. I munched on the idea that if tenured ES agents can solve problems, why not me? As long as I will exert more effort to learn.

So then... Tanggap ko na, peeps. Now I can proudly say...

I AM A TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER FOR QB ENTERPRISE!

Muhaha!

0 comments: