Thursday, December 14, 2006

Procrastination

The reason why I eat stress for breakfast. Sigh*

First story: Yest morn, I went to school to have my reg form stamped. That would serve as my permit for today's prelim exam. Man. I could have done that days ago, 'coz for the past three weeks I go to school almost everyday to attend my class and do some important stuff. I could have just simply visited the cashier window one time and get my permit in a sec. But I didn't! Yesterday, OK, no classes. Why should I wake up early and go to school? I'd just bury my face on the pillow, er, start reading the first 12 chapters of our book in NCM205. But, thanks shillyshally, there I was... out of the house by seven to join the queue infront of the accounting office. What a hassle.
Next story? Uhm.. Yawn* OK, I'll just tell you later. (Haha! Speaking of the habit.) Nah.. Like I'm proud of telling you. Nevamind. This procrastidumdum has to get out of my system. But for the meantime, I'm outta here. Ta ta.

0 comments: