Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Getting there

Ok. First of all, I feel good now. To tell you the truth, I still am not that "well", but I'm getting there... WE talked. I'm back to having quiet times regularly (before sleeping in the afternoon). I read the Word again (after quite some time), or at least I read spiritual books because I don't know where to start again in the Bible. I almost finished reading It before. Sigh. Now I'm like indecisive on what book or chapter to read. Maybe later when I get home, I'll read Matthew. I was gobsmacked when the fact finally sank in that I'll be representing Him in Myanmar next year. That is a total breakthrough for me. I'm so blessed to be given this opportunity to join the Myanmar team. As in... WOW. This is one of my prayers in college, but strangely it came during this time that I'm like hidden in the shadows. Truly, His thoughts are not my thoughts and His plans are unknown till the "fullness of time". It's really lovely to think that I am about to be "launched" in the ministry of short-term missions and God will use me to reach out to the people of Myanmar. I owe it to Him that I'll really prepare my heart and body for this mission. To my surprise, it turns out that you don't need to be a Pastor or a fulltime church worker to carry out God's plans like this one. You see, if you are crying out for God to lead your life and use you in His works, He will definitely respond and bless you with opportunities to serve Him. That's how great our Lord Is.

And as I end this post, I feel much better.

0 comments: