Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My life's events for the past five days (not in in order whatsoevah):

- I played DOTA with a friend for the first time. Yes, first time, coz til then I only played as a single-user (at home with our PC). Used to be a DOTA loner. Now I'm not. Heh heh. Played it from 11:00 PM of Thurs to 3:00 AM of Fri. Loved it. Lina Inverse is great. Just have to practice my G's and D's coz I tend to panic when a hero attacks me and my hand gets all crazy on the keyboard. Haha.

- I learned how to drive a scooter/motorbike. Planning to apply for a driver's license (student's) before the month ends. Asked Jerry to teach me how to drive a car. Manual. Sagot ko ang gas. He's OK with it. Next off, maybe.

- Started reading The Firm by John Grisham.

- Had a long talk with Sky one night. Phone call.

- Watched Evan Almighty with Krissy at SM Megamall. Slept during the part when Evan was building the ark. Heh heh. Antok na'ko nun eh. Di pa ako umuuwi from work. Natulog ako sa eTel after ng 9-6 shift namin, then went to PRC to get my grade and apply for the oath-taking churva. Tapos nagyaya si Krissy na manood ng movie. Dumirecho ako sa Megamall. Had lunch. Tapos stroll sa mall. Gala gala gala. Then yun nga, nood ng sine... kaso tinulugan ko yung isang part ng movie... paggising ko, buo na yung ark. Hahahaha!!

0 comments: