Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sad Thoughts...

Hay, si Lord... Minsan, I don't get it why He wants all of me for Himself. Minsan, pag may time na parang super at peace na'ko sa buhay because of the security I get from having something or someone, before I knew it, that would be totally turned upside down. Malulungkot ako 'coz I lost a source of my happiness. Then I'd realize, mali pala kasi ang ginawa ko. Nawala yung focus ko kay God. Hindi na sha ang strong point ko. What would happen was, he would take what I have and let me experience pain (siguro) para maisip ko na nanjan Siya and I don't really need anything or anyone from this world to be happy. Tulad kanina... I felt sad. It's like something is starting to unravel. It's this relationship I have with someone. A dear friend. When a friendship ends pa naman, it can be more painful than ending a romantic relationship. So nasasaktan talaga ako. Ngayon, 'di ko pa alam kung ano ang gagawin ko. Is it really ending? Do I have to prevent it from ending? God. This is really heartbreaking. (What are you trying to teach me, Lord?)

0 comments: