Thursday, January 4, 2007

And I'm back in the classroom! Should I get excited or what? Last night, I told Schmoe that I might not attend our class today in NCM205. Well, I thought maybe our professor would not start teaching on our first day... and it'd be a total waste of time to come to class. But then I have a meeting with the feature editor today at 12, and I need to see Sir Aldo (our former C.I. in the O.R.) at 2 ... So I thought, well, why not attend our class in the morning? Sigh* This is my first week in school for this year... and I'm already so busy. Meeting everyday... gotta talk to him... to her... gotta do this and that. Gotta go there and get this and that. Hmm... I could use a planner. Right. I'm going to buy one. My cellphone's to-do list and calendar aren't enough for me. Yes, I should get one. Heh heh. Ta ta.

0 comments: